|Type||Film, TV, Stage, Radio|
|Birth||21 December 1964, Buenos Aires, Argentina|
Fabiana Udenio (born 21 December 1964) is an Italian actress. Born in Argentina, she is best known for her role as “Alotta Fagina”, a Bond girl parody in Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery.
Fabiana Udenio was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and moved to Italy, where at the age of thirteen, was crowned “Miss Teen Italy”, that same year Fabiana made her theatre debut as Miranda in The Tempest directed by Giorgio Strehler. She began acting in films and television as a teenager.
Udenio’s film roles include playing the daughter of a World War II Resistance fighter (Barbara Bouchet) in The Scarlet and the Black costarring with Gregory Peck, Christopher Plummer and John Gilgud, Italian foreign-exchange student Anna-Maria Mazarelli in Summer School directed by Carl Reiner and starring Mark Harmon and Kirsty Alley (1987), the sunbather in the “Sunblock 5000” commercial within RoboCop 2 (1990), Dan Cain’s only living girlfriend Francesca in Bride of Re-Animator (1990), as “Alotta Fagina” in Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery directed by Jay Roach and starring Mike Meyers(1997), as “Don Na” in The Godson costarring with Dom De Luise (1998), and Gabriella in Pauly Shore’s film In The Army Now (1994).
On television, Udenio had the recurring role of “Giulietta” on the ABC soap opera One Life to Live from 1985 to 1986, and was regular cast member in the syndicated drama Amazon written by Peter Benchley (1999–2000). She has guest starred and had recurring roles on dozens of television shows, including Babylon 5, Baywatch, Full House, NYPD Blue, Quantum Leap, Mortal Kombat: Conquest, Cheers, Mad About You, Wings, The Magnificent Seven, CSI: Miami, and Mistresses. She also had the recurring role on 90210 (2008–2011) of Atooza Shirazi. She appeared in the recurring role of Elena Di Nola/Mutter in the series Jane the Virgin (2015–2016).
Udenio was married to Robert MacLeod for four years. She filed for divorce on February 5, 2009, citing irreconcilable differences. They have a son named Adrian Raice.
- Leidenschaftliche Blumchen (1978) – Gina
- The Warning (1980)
- The Scarlet and the Black (1983) – Guila Lombardo
- Hardbodies 2 (1986) – Cleo / Princess
- Summer School (1987) – Anna-Maria Mazarelli
- Bride of Re-Animator (1989) – Francesca Danelli
- RoboCop 2 (1990) – Sunblock Woman
- Diplomatic Immunity (1991) – Teresa Escobal
- Anni 90 (1992) – Daniela (“Un amore impossibile”)
- Journey to the Center of the Earth (1993) – Sandra Miller
- Baywatch (1993) – Lena Fiori
- In the Army Now (1994) – Gabriella
- Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997) – Alotta Fagina
- The Godson (1998) – Don Na
- Amazon (1999-2000, TV Series) – Pia Claire
- The Wedding Planner (2001) – Anna Bosco
- Slammed (2004) – Natasha